Arrowsmith Application and Assessment Fee (including visits)
An Arrowsmith Fee will be charged once per year and will be due and payable by 20 December 2019 (Fees received after the due date will incur a 10% penalty. Unpaid accounts will incur a collection cost plus interest)
Full time Programme $14,277.00 per annum
Arrowsmith is a special and specific programme that requires minimum numbers. We require an annual commitment for it to work and therefore fees are not refundable if you leave before the end of the year.
Primary School Fees as shown below will be charged four times per year (December, March, June, September) and will be due and payable by the 20th of the month following the invoice date. (Fees received after the due date will incur a 10% penalty. Unpaid accounts will incur a collection cost plus interest)
- Junior School (Years 0 – 2) $4,072 per term
- Middle School (Years 3 – 5) $4,162 per term
- Senior School (Years 6 – 8) $4,682 per term
Notice regarding students leaving School
Before a student leaves the School, one term’s notice in writing is required in accordance with the statement on the ‘Declaration of Enrolment Form’,
otherwise, an additional half term’s fees will be payable in lieu of notice.
Payment of Fees
(a) Payments are due on/before the first day of each term by
- Cash/ Cheque- The School will accept payment by cash
- Direct credit/internet banking- Our bank account details are: BNZ No: 02 0568 0303506 02
- Credit card Visa or Mastercard only (an administration fee of 2.5% will apply)
(b) Monthly instalment payment options
- Direct Debit is the only installment payment option. These are 9 monthly instalments paid on 10th of each month commencing in February 2020 and completed in October 2020. If you wish to take advantage of this option, you MUST contact the Business Manager before 6 December 2019 by email:
email@example.com to obtain the required documentation.
A 3% discount will be provided when annual fees are paid in a lump sum by cash/cheque/internet banking before Friday 20 December 2019. Please advise the Finance Office by 10 November 2019 if this is your preferred method of payment.
All amounts are inclusive of GST