St Mark’s School is a co-educational Private Anglican Diocesan School with children from Preschool to Year 8. Based in Wellington, we are a registered IB World School and teach the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP).
At the heart of St Mark’s is our team of highly qualified teachers and support staff. We welcome applications from those who are passionate about making a difference to the lives and futures of our young people.
MARKETING AND COMMNICATIONS MANAGER
The Marketing and Communications Manager plays an important role in supporting the strategic direction of the School, ensuring St Mark’s continues to be a leading Independent School.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the marketing, communications and development strategy and annual plans
- Creating marketing campaigns which influence and drive enrolment enquiries
- Raising brand awareness of St Mark’s
- Overseeing all School communications including effectively managing all social media activity and printed communications
- Overall management and responsibility of the school website
- Promoting fundraising and development for the school
- Management of the marketing budget
- The day-to-day management of the marketing, communications and development tasks
This role provides a lot of variety as you will work strategically, as well as operationally.
You will be a seasoned marketing and communications professional, ideally with a relevant tertiary qualification or experience in a similar role. Previous experience working in an educational setting would be an advantage.
You will have effective people skills, be an excellent communicator, show initiative and be highly organised. It goes without saying that you will have high attention to detail.
Please note only those with the legal right to work in NZ will be considered for this role. You will need to be fully vaccinated by 1 January 2022 and able to obtain a clean police vet.
What we Offer:
You will be joining a warm, welcoming and supportive environment. We anticipate this role will be 25 hours per week, primarily during term-time only. However, there is considerable flexibility around working hours and we would work with the successful candidate to find mutually suitable hours of work.
For an application pack, including a position description, please contact the Principal’s EA, Mrs Caron Lancaster, at email@example.com
Please e-mail applications, including a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role, together with your CV.
We would like the successful candidate to commence in mid-January 2022.