This guide will help with questions you will have regarding your child attending St Mark’s Church School as an International student.
St Mark’s Church School is required under the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care of International Students to provide information to students and their families. A link to the Code can be found below:
In summary, this Code sets the standards for educational providers in New Zealand to ensure that:
- Professional standards are met
- The recruitment of International Students is undertaken in an ethical and responsible manner
- Information provided to International Students is comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date
- Students are provided with this information prior to starting at St Mark’s Church School
- The individual needs of International Students are recognised by the school
- Students and their families have full awareness of the process when there is a grievance or complaint
This guide covers the process of enroling a child at St Mark’s Church School, orientation to Wellington and New Zealand as a whole, what will be avilable to your child as an International Student, and other valuable information.
Our Director of Admissions, Mrs Kate O’Brien is available to answer questions you may have regarding enroling your child.